Tilapia Loins and Other Stuff

I never knew fish had loins. I was walking through Costco and noticed the advertisment for "Tilapia Loins." Have the French fallen into such disrepute that fish no longer posess filets? Somehow it just sounds wrong..."Mom, what's for dinner?" "Tilapia Loins."
 
Maybe someone can come up with a recipie for "Gird Up Your Tilapia Loins."
 
In other random slightly-off-ness I heard an advertisment for another miracle-drug. When listing the side effects they included "weight gain in the hands and feet." ...hmmm... now that conjures up a whole host of interesting pictures... Maybe they should call it the Mickey Mouse side effect? Or the commercial for the competing drug can include the line "Honey, does this drug make my hands look fat?"
 
In other good news, I think we actually have a DVD ready to sell of Miracle of the Widow. Hooray! ...oh, that means I've got work to do...hoooooray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive