Now Entering Bloggerville
Okay, so I decided to enter the world of blogging. Why? I'm not too sure. There's not much to blog. What can I say, I couldn't resist this template. :-) I also thought it would be fun to have a place to post some of my design work and brain burps.
So, where did the "Chi Splatter" name come from? "Chi" comes from my love of tea. Note that it is not chai...that hideous concoction created by infusing tea in filthy eastern ways. (The three people who understand that joke can laugh.) "Splatter".... well, um... I have a tendency to laugh just after taking a swig of drink and ... well... "splatter". At a recent Dutch Blitz game the subject came up and my beloved sister-in-law asked who around the table had been a victim of my spewing and nearly every hand went up. 0:-)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
|
Labels:
blog,
chi splatter,
friends
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment